Skip to content
How to Maximize the life and performance of your Garments
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Use mild NON-phosphorous detergents.
- Remove garments immediately from washer when done.
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low temp.
Avoid these harmful actions:
- Do not wash in hot water – may cause color bleeding.
- Do not use detergents with phosphates – may cause color bleeding.
- Do not use chlorine bleach – bleach may fade colors and cause fabric to weaken.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not wash with other garments – colors from other garments may migrate into your dye sublimated garment. Also items such as zippers, buttons, Velcro may cause snagging, pulls, or other blemishes on your garment.
- Do not put in hot dryer – heat will cause the dyes used in your garment to fade or migrate.
- Do not run your dye sublimated garments through a screen print dryer. The high heat may cause dye migration.
For best results:
- Wash inside out
- Wash and rinse in cold water with mild detergent.
- Remove immediately after washing and hang dry or tumble on low heat.